Frequently Asked Questions
Our 18650 battery specifications: 18650-2200-3.6VEnglishSpecification_new
Triangle pack insides
Dimensions for 52V15T & 52V20T Batteries
How to make a purchase without a PayPal account.
Making purchases without a PayPal account is very easy and secure with PayPal secure checkout.
2000W Motor Specifications
|Usage:||Boat, Car, Electric Bicycle, Fan, Home Appliance, Other|
|Protect Feature:||Totally Enclosed|
|Name:||Mac wheel hub motor cassette freewheel ebike motor|
|Rated Speed:||200rpm to 520rpm|
Mac Rear Motor
Here is the brief introduction of MAC geared hub motor:
|The Mac Motor is a High Power, High Torque, Geared Hub Motor intended for Spoked Bicycle wheels from 16” to700C. Rated Output power is typically between 500 to 2000W depending upon the motor winding selected and the operating voltage. An internal 5:1 planetary gear with clutch is implemented. New stronger Composite Gears are now standard to ensure a long trouble-free life.|
What’s the difference between Mac Hub Motor and DD Motor?
|The gear reduction allows the motor to spin at a higher and more efficient rpm greatly improving the starting torque and hill climbing ability when compared with comparable Direct-Drive motors, whilst also being smaller and lighter than a comparable DD motor. The clutch offers minimal drag when not under power. Unlike the majority of geared motors on the market, the Mac 500W is built for the high-power demands of the US market, not the highly restricted EU market. The slower wound versions could still be used and stay within the EU speed limit, for those requiring more hill climbing ability than the typical 250W motors can offer.|
|Usage||Rear Hub motor for electric bicycle|
- High Efficiency and High-Power Handling. It takes a lot to get this Motor Hot!
- Strong acceleration and excellent climbing ability.
- Disc Brake compatible (front and rear, model specific), 7-speed freewheel, standard 135mm axle width for rear, standard 100mm axle width for front.
- Epicyclic Reduction Gear and High Pole Count motor system means more torque and power in a compact and lightweight package.
- Clutch ensures effortless riding experience.
- Long Life, Maintenance Free, replacement parts readily available with low cost and user serviceable if required.
Outline & Drawings
|6 turn high speed motor – 400rpm loaded at 36V, 520rpm loaded at 48V|
|6T – 45kph (36v), 65kph (48v)|